Sunday, July 15, 2012

Weird Fact

Today I was talking to a friend on the phone and they were talking away and finally said "OMG woman what are you doing!?" I said "Nothing... well I am checking on my laundry and getting a bottle of water and before that I went into the bathroom to hang up a towel and take the other one down and before that I was typing some homework and now I am..." at this point they cut me off with "OMG just sit down and talk to me you are in constant motion." Well since the conversation was a about something somewhat important I sat down but, I found it so hard to just sit still and not do something. Our conversation ended and I got up and finished all the things I had half started while on the phone with them. Then I went about my evening as usual but, becuase of them pointing out that I am in constant motion I realized that Yes, yes, I am in constant motion my feet are always moving or my arms then I go about standing up and doing weird dance moves. Before I started my journey I could sit for hours doing absolutely nothing and be fine but, now I have the need to move. I can see why when I was a child my mom was always like "OMG WTF are you doing now! Don't you ever sit still!" I have always been slightly hyper and now that I am getting healthy again I am becoming hyper again. I guess it comes with the territory though because my friend who is on a similar journey is always moving as well. So, tonight I will be running off some more energy before bed with George (my elliptical)

What do you do when you have an excess of energy? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will delete comments that are rude or inappropriate. Please be respectful to not only me but, fellow commenters.