Friday, July 27, 2012

7lbs

To start off with I was all kinds of bent this morning because I had gained 7lbs but, then I did my measurements and found out I had lost inches all over :-) Now onto this week it was finals week plus my birthday. My birthday means one thing to me and that is Key Lime Pie. I love key lime pie and can not keep it in the house so I buy myself for my birthday every year a single slice of key lime pie. Then since I don't eat it very often it is such a little party in my mouth. Yes, this goes back to my whole moderation thing. I make sure to only eat key lime pie on my b-day or special days I limit myself to a single serving and guess what I was still 300 cals under 1200 today after I finally got to celebrate my b-day without stress. Of course being that far under meant only one thing I needed a Pepsi and some chips and dip lol. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will delete comments that are rude or inappropriate. Please be respectful to not only me but, fellow commenters.