Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sleeping

I have officially slept the day away. I got woken up last night by some loud sound outside and couldn't get back to sleep until around 5am. However, in other news I was able to workout before going to bed because it was really quite nice in the house for the first time in 2 days. I don't mind warm weather when we get cool at night so, that the house stays cool. Normally this is easy since we have double panned windows that hold keeps the house at a nice 70 something degrees until around 3pm without the cool air at night we haven't been able to get the house down to the 60's that it needs to be. Anyways onto my early/late workout it was nice to workout in the cool again. It is hard for me to workout when it is hot just because I have trouble regulating my body temperature so, when I get hot I tend to overheat. I did leg and butt workouts with a little abs thrown in. I am however, bummed I have gained 7lbs but, I have lost inches. It is always better to lose inches =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will delete comments that are rude or inappropriate. Please be respectful to not only me but, fellow commenters.