Thursday, July 19, 2012

ICE CREAM!!!

Child size bowl with 1 serving of ice cream
I have a horrible craving for Ice Cream this is not a "I want ice cream" moment this is a if I do not get ice cream I am going to punch someone in the face kind of moment. What does that mean? It means I am going to give into my craving and go out with some friends and get some frozen yogurt.

Yes, you should give into cravings sometimes it actually hurts your weight loss to deny yourself or tell yourself  no. I mean you should NOT eat a doughnut everyday or a box of HoHo's in one sitting. I am saying when you get to the point that you just seriously need a piece of chocolate you should have the serving size of chocolate. Like I have said over and over again "Everything in Moderation" moderation is the key word you have to have the will power to have only 1/2 a cup of ice cream instead of a whole huge bowl and only have that serving size every once in awhile as a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will delete comments that are rude or inappropriate. Please be respectful to not only me but, fellow commenters.