Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Cardio

I have been sick to my stomach for the past few weeks. It has been intermittent but, still has made everything in my life a little bit harder. I decided to stop doing Cardio exercises because it seemed like I was feeling more nauseous. It seems that it has been just too hot for me. I have trouble regulating my body temperature which means when I get too hot my body needs help to get me cooled off again. I don't sweat much; which is every girls dream right? Wrong since I don't sweat a lot my body can't cool off as quickly as it needs to. Since cutting out my Elliptical and my run I have started to feel a bit better we will see what happens as the week goes on without those. I will still be working out but, I will be doing low impact exercises consisting of Pilates and Yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will delete comments that are rude or inappropriate. Please be respectful to not only me but, fellow commenters.