Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Work out

To prove you should like worse after a good workout.
Last night was my first real workout since before I got sick. It was hard for me to get into it but, once it was over and done with I felt more like myself well a tired sweaty gross version of myself but, myself none the less. I have worked very hard to make working out a part of my day to day life. It means more to me than what most people think it does. No, it isn't an obsession like some I just feel like it is more my time for me. I get very little me time when school is in session and I am at work because I have a crazy schedule so, my workouts are my only me time. I take it as a treat for myself much like I will be treating myself to some Del Taco and Coffee today and possibly an apple fritter. Side note I have been craving an apple fritter for over two weeks and I think I deserve one after what I just endured. Can you tell I am slightly hungry as I am writing this lol. Anyways back to last nights work out. It was a 30 minute workout by tone it up. I did the 30 minute tone up work out here. It was an 8 min cardio warm up 5 toning moves followed by 2 mins of cardio then you repeat the 5 moves and 2 mins of cardio 2 more times for a total of 3 making it 30 mins then I did a warm down stretch for maybe a min or two just to make sure I didn't get all tight after the run on the elliptical. Considering we don't run our air and it was 90 degrees in the house and over 100 degrees outside I was happy to get through the workout at all lol. I think my major slim down will happen come fall as always since I am more likely to kick butt at my workouts when I am not dying from the heat.

I am sure you noticed that not so awesome before and after picture of me in the after I will say I was tired and I got in the shower very quickly after that because OMG I was not smelling that great. You also get to see my lovely glasses that I don't always wear when I workout but I did last night because I was having trouble seeing the moves on the Youtube video with my lap top on the bed. I took the picture and posted it here to show that yes you are supposed to sweat and smell and be all sorts of nasty after a workout and guess what it is a-okay that is what they make showers for.

So, get out there get sweaty and have fun with your "me" time. I know I do =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will delete comments that are rude or inappropriate. Please be respectful to not only me but, fellow commenters.