Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Football Season.

September 2011                       August 2012
I am a Redskins fan and I love football season. I don't care that I am mocked all the time for my love of a team that has constant set backs when it comes to making it to the Super Bowl. Yes, I said set backs because they are a good team damn it and you can't change my mind on that fact. Anyways I digress to the left you will see a picture of me in my retro Skins shirt I really don't notice much of a difference but, my friends all seem to I have lost about 70 pounds between pictures. I will be taking a better picture of me in this shirt or one of my other Redskins shirts to show my support around Friday when I am done with the liquid diet I am on. No, I am not trying to lose weight this way my stomach has been messed up so, my "doctor" put me on a liquid diet. It seems to be working I have lost 2 inches in my middle from this morning until tonight so here is hoping the weird bloat will go bye bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will delete comments that are rude or inappropriate. Please be respectful to not only me but, fellow commenters.