Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Slacking

I have been slacking off on keeping up with this blog thing but, to be honest I have been a bit of a stress case with things in my life that are a bit more important.

I have been sick a bit with some stomach issues then school started back. I also signed up for a craft swap which has taken whatever free time I have from doing school work.

This semester I am taking Anatomy 1 and Organic Chemistry 2. If you are thinking hard classes you are right. Lots of memorization and lots of homework. I am tired and cranky most days because of lack of sleep because I have to study so much. So, yes I am slacking on documenting the things I had plans of documenting here but, in the things that I need to do now. Well unless you count eating that has been taking a slight back burner which btw is not good for anyone's health.

I am still working out and when I remember to eating right. Which to means I am not slacking in what matters. I am daily trying to improve myself and make myself better. I want to be the best me I can be and right now that means actually focusing on my classes and trying to transfer so, that I can finally be done with school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will delete comments that are rude or inappropriate. Please be respectful to not only me but, fellow commenters.