Saturday, September 8, 2012

Pinterest....

I absolutely love this site. I have found so many recipes that sounds super yummy and the natural cleaning recipes are awesome that I have tried. However, those are not the things I am going to talk about tonight or this morning rather. I was asleep but, finding a hanger digging into my side woke me up and not in the happiest of moods lol. Anyways on pinterest they have a fitness section which is for the most part very informative. I have found LOADS of workouts that I like doing that are really easy even for beginners no weights etc. I have also found some of my favorite foods made healthy. Like Baked Buffalo Chicken OMG so freaking yummy. Also if any of you know me you know my love of things like Buffalo Chicken it is bordering on an addiction 'a wonderfully savory and spicy melt in your mouth with an ice cold beer to wash it down' addiction. Anyways I have also found other recipes that I really like made healthier which really does help me with my journey being able to eat what I love but, in a better way. Looking through the exercises on their also helps me to keep motivated in my journey because well I get bored like everyone else. I have barely worked out in months because of being sick and trying to start back at where I was before getting sick yeah not working out for me so well.  So, finding easier things to do that look fun helps get me back to where I was and also helps to keep me motivated to hit my goal.

So, check out pinterest if you are looking for new ideas for your health. It helps and if you don't find anything there look at people's funnies boards cause Laughter is and always will be the best medicine and it burns a TON of calories =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will delete comments that are rude or inappropriate. Please be respectful to not only me but, fellow commenters.