Saturday, March 8, 2014

Weight




My Scale
I have lost 6 pounds in the last two weeks which is shocking to say the least. All I have done is start keeping track of what I eat and walking with a few other little exercises. I weigh myself every Friday which is supposed to be the day we weigh the least according to some article I read lol. I just started doing it on Friday because I started my food journal on a Friday because I was feeling particularly yucky and said "This has got to stop." I know most people start a diet on a Monday but, I just have to be different what can I say lol.I have started walking around the block .66 miles to be exact then I also have been doing at lest 30 minutes on my elliptical when I can. I also have done my Wall Sit challenge daily this month. I am trying to tone up my thighs I hate how they look and I want them to look good by at least next summer so, they are a focus of mine.

Anyways I am really happy about losing weight again I am hoping to lose at least 20 pounds before I have to have surgery to remove my tumor which I am hoping to do this May. I really need to get this thing gone it is so painful I just want to cry some days.I have a pedunculated fibroid on the outside of my uterus that goes from the side up and over my fallopian tube on my right side to the top of my uterus. You can see that in the picture to the right sort of. It is the same size as my son was at 7 months in my pregnancy which is quite large it estimated weight is about 20-30 pounds. This tumor makes me look like I am still pregnant and it really upsets me. The tumor is the reason my son and I almost died when I was giving birth and it is why I may never be able to have another child. If I get it removed it won't guarantee that I will ever have another child but, it will make the likelihood of that event a bit larger. Not to mention the pain will be gone from it plus it should fix some of the other problems I have been having with my hormones since it secretes hormones randomly into my system because of its size is what I was told.

In the end I am just trying to make myself healthier so, that my son hopefully has many years to spend with his Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will delete comments that are rude or inappropriate. Please be respectful to not only me but, fellow commenters.