Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Lent

I am participating in Lent this year which means I am giving something up that seems to be taking up my time and removing my focus from God or in my case my family. This is a time to not only focus more of my attention on my God but, also on my family. I have not practiced lent since I was very small and I already messed up today by forgetting to Fast. However, considering my sugar still going low randomly I think I fall into the "Not safe" section. That just means I guess I will be dieting and eating very humble meals for the next 40 days so I can get my feast on for Easter weekend! =) I am really hoping that by the end of this Easter season I will have a better insight into myself and my family. I will admit it has been incredibly hard to not check my facebook randomly throughout the day but, I am hoping that it will get easier as times goes by and that I learn something about myself through my sacrifice of food and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will delete comments that are rude or inappropriate. Please be respectful to not only me but, fellow commenters.