Saturday, September 19, 2015

Workout

Website
I have started to work out nightly since September 1st every night I have been adding more and more to it which is probably why I am no longer down 8lbs but, am now down 14lbs. I am pretty stoked on that to say the least.

Tonight though I wanted to talk about what got me started and that is a little 30 day challenge to do with squats. I thought okay I want to tone up my thighs cause I am really unhappy with them and always have been. I started doing the challenge featured on the left with a corresponding link. The first day I was like cool this is great then I hurt a bit the next morning. I did day 2 and could barely walk I wanted to cry and stop. I took a day off to stop from hurting so much then went to day 3 OMG the pain was back with a vengeance. At this point I wanted to stop I didn't want to go any further with the challenge and I wanted to give up. Here comes Day 4 (which was day 5 since I took that day off)and I tried to do a few and it started to ache and I wanted to cry. I stood up thinking I
am just going to rest today and pick it up again. As I was thinking this my son came over and started doing squats and pulled my hand and said "Mommy do. ***** do." That is when I realized my whole reason for starting this journey again was not only for myself to be healthier but, for my son to have a healthy Mommy so, he would make healthy choices in his own life. Needless to say I kept going and today day 19 I can tell you I have not only lost those 14lbs but, I have lost 2 inches on my thunder thighs. I have 10 days to go on this challenge and I have picked another leg challenge to do starting October 1st.

At the end of the day I have not only been doing this squat challenge but, I have been doing some
stuff with hand weights as well as at least 15 minutes a day on my elliptical. I have been making myself walk more and just making all together healthier choices. I can't wait to do my update photos in December to show how much I have changed in 3 months. I am hoping to keep my momentum up and get this pesky fat gone so, that my son will have a wonderful role model to look up to because as he proved to me with his baby squats he is always watching me.

1 comment:

  1. They're wonderful role models, aren't they? :-)

    ReplyDelete

I will delete comments that are rude or inappropriate. Please be respectful to not only me but, fellow commenters.