Saturday, June 9, 2012

Work Out: Changing it Up.

Last night I talked about how I hate my new workout but, I was going to stick to it etc. Well I made a decision tonight and NO! I am not sticking to this workout I am bored with it completely and I want to do something else. I am going to start the Bikini Workout by Tone it Up I just really like the workouts that they have on Self Magazines website and the ones that they have on You Tube. I may try and do the workout I am quitting at another time because it is a good workout but, I am just not that into it. Below is the Bikini playlist that they have on their You Tube. I am hoping this gives me more of what I am looking for =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will delete comments that are rude or inappropriate. Please be respectful to not only me but, fellow commenters.