Sunday, February 2, 2014

Clarity

I have been really mad at someone for a long time. I just didn't realize it until the other day. This person has spent the last three years of their life making people believe they are this kind, caring, loving individual in public. However, when it has come to me in private they have been hateful. I just kept getting more and more angry with them until the other day when I read a blog from someone else who stated everything they were feeling and somewhere in my reading it hit me that is why I am mad. Hell it made me realize that I was mad and about what I was mad about. This person when I lost 200 pounds congratulated me in public but, in private questioned me in a way that made it quite clear they were calling me a liar.This happened in other situations as well but, the one that stung me the most was when I lost 200 pounds that was a great accomplishment for me. I was proud of myself for coming that far I still had more weight to lose but, considering how far I had come I felt great until this person for months questioned/ attacked me over my weight loss. I actually didn't even realize it until the other day but, I stopped working out and eating really well because of this person treating me like they did. My subconscious just kept telling me "It doesn't matter how hard you work no one will believe you." This person made me stop wanting to do things I loved because of their own insecurities with them self. I know I worked my ass off to hit that 200 pounds lost mark and I am going to get down to my goal because I don't have to prove myself to any of you I only have to answer to me at the end of the day.
If you ever have someone in your life holding you back from what you love and what you want I hope you will remember these words. "I only have to answer to myself at the end of the day." It's the truth at the end of the day you answer to you. "Was I a good mom?" "Did I make the right choice?" if you answer yes awesome if you answer no you say I am going to change this and do better. You only have to answer to yourself because you have to live in your body and your head don't let someone else hold you back with their insecurities or hate let them fight their demons while you make yourself the best person you can be. That is how I am moving forward from here. I have to live here they don't so they have no say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will delete comments that are rude or inappropriate. Please be respectful to not only me but, fellow commenters.