Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I quit sugar

I have been alluding to my new diet for a few days or weeks here. No, this is not it this is the E-book that I downloaded for $9.99 on amazon with a free gift card I had been given. I kept hearing people talk about this book on facebook and I was curious about it and since my new diet is low glycemic, high fiber, high protein, low gluten/no gluten. I figured I would get it with my gift card. It is very simple to read and I like the way it is an 8 week program just to get sugar out of your system and you can slowly add tiny amounts of good sugars back into your diet like fruit. Which I will never be able to give up for forever because I LOVE FRUIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will delete comments that are rude or inappropriate. Please be respectful to not only me but, fellow commenters.