Saturday, June 30, 2012

Progress Over Perfection

From left to right Clothing sizes and Weight:

Top: 3XL Mens
Bottom: 28 in women's
Weight: 360lbs

Top: 1XL Women's
Bottoms: 18 Women's
Weight: 290lbs

Top: L Women's XXXL Juniors
Bottom:14/16 Women's 15/17 Juniors
Weight: 240lbs

Top: L Women's XXL Juniors
Bottom: between 12/14 in Women's 13/15 Juniors
Weight: 180lbs

My friend has been bugging me to do a new before and after and it made me decide to do this one pictured here. If you hadn't noticed my tops haven't changed much and that is if you hadn't noticed my chest size hasn't changed much throughout the past three years. I have gained muscle along with losing fat and am healthier today than I have been in years and years. I know I still have a ways to go to get to where I want to be but, I am proud to say I have come this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will delete comments that are rude or inappropriate. Please be respectful to not only me but, fellow commenters.